Monday, November 24, 2008

Conclusion

Being able to participate in the Singapore Biennale 2008 was certainly an experience of a lifetime. This was not the first art exhibition that I had visited but out of that so many, I ranked the Singapore Biennale on the top of my list

Particularly, I felt that the various art pieces were creative and intriguing. There were so many different forms and I was certainly mesmerized by it. On top of that, it was my first visit to the City hall as well. The location of the place was simply ideal as it was so historical and I personally thought that I would never get a chance to step inside the building.This certainly applies to the other locations as they are all strategic landmarks within the Singapore City

Another factor was their pricing and promotions. Being a student, I get to enjoy a student price topped up with the promotional discounts. It was certainly worth it as there were so many places to visit for just a mere 5 dollar ticket. In addition, I made a visit to the Kids Biennale as well and I was simply mesmerized by the artistic talents of youngkids today. The programs catered to them certainly made them explore and wonder, just like the theme of this year Biennale

Art is creative; Art is boundless. I am certainly looking forward to visit the 2010 Singapore Biennale and experience the feeling all over again

No comments: